Finding the right dental provider is essential for maintaining good oral health, and UnitedHealthcare offers comprehensive dental insurance plans. When contacting UnitedHealthcare dental providers, having the correct phone numbers is crucial.
This article provides an overview of UnitedHealthcare dental providers’ phone numbers and contact information. You will learn how to reach their Provider Services Team, access the Dental Provider Portal, find dental providers near you, and get assistance with AARP-related dental inquiries.
Information about UnitedHealthcare’s commitment to Medicare and Medicaid recipients is also included. By the end of this article, you’ll have the necessary contact details to connect with UnitedHealthcare dental providers and receive the dental care you need.
|UnitedHealthcare dental providers’ phone number: 800-822-5353|
|Provider Services Team can assist with finding dental providers|
|UnitedHealthcare offers dental coverage with Medicaid and Medicare Advantage plans|
|Check your specific plan details for dental coverage and benefits|
|UnitedHealthcare has the largest national dental network|
|Freedom to see any dentist who accepts Medicare|
|Contact UnitedHealthcare for further assistance or questions|
Table of Contents
What are UnitedHealthcare Dental Providers’ Phone Numbers?
Contacting UnitedHealthcare Dental Provider Services
If you require assistance or have inquiries as a dental provider with UnitedHealthcare, you can contact their Provider Services Team at 800-822-53532. This team is available to address questions regarding claims, eligibility, benefits, and more. It is advisable to call during non-peak hours to minimize potential wait times.
UnitedHealthcare Dental Provider Portal Assistance
UnitedHealthcare provides a Dental Provider Portal that offers resources and support for dental providers. The portal allows providers access to a larger patient pool, competitive reimbursement rates, and dedicated assistance.
Dental providers can submit claims through the portal, verify eligibility, and review benefits. Contact UnitedHealthcare’s Provider Services Team at 800-822-53532 if you require assistance with the portal.
Finding UnitedHealthcare Dental Providers Near Me
To locate a nearby UnitedHealthcare dental provider, you can utilize the UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® directory of dental providers. This directory enables you to search by location, network, dentist, or practice name. Additionally, you can utilize other search tools and directories to find nearby dental providers.
Contacting UnitedHealthcare Customer Service for Dental Providers
For general inquiries regarding UnitedHealthcare’s dental insurance plans or assistance as a dental provider, contact UnitedHealthcare’s customer service team at 1-877-844-49991. This team can assist with questions about plan options, enrollment, claims, and more.
AARP UnitedHealthcare Dental Providers and Contact Information
If you are an AARP member and have questions about UnitedHealthcare’s dental insurance plans or require assistance as a dental provider, you can contact AARP’s customer service team at 1-800-523-58001.
This team can provide information about plan options, enrollment, claims, etc. You can also find AARP-affiliated UnitedHealthcare dental providers through the UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® directory of dental providers.
UnitedHealthcare Dental Insurance Plans
UnitedHealthcare provides dental insurance plans to assist individuals in managing their dental care costs. Golden Rule Insurance Company underwrites these plans and offers a range of options to suit different affordability needs.
Depending on the chosen plan, UnitedHealthcare’s dental insurance benefits include preventive, basic, major, and orthodontic care.
Understanding Coverage Options and Benefits
UnitedHealthcare’s dental insurance plans cover preventive care, such as routine exams, cleanings, X-rays, and basic and major care. Preventive care is typically covered at 100%, while basic and major care may involve deductibles, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket costs.
Understanding your plan’s coverage options and benefits is important to ensure you receive the necessary care while managing your costs effectively.
Explaining Deductibles, Coinsurance, and Out-of-Pocket Costs
When choosing a dental insurance plan, it is essential to consider deductibles, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket costs. A deductible is the amount you must pay for covered services before your insurance plan starts contributing. Coinsurance is the percentage of a covered service’s cost you are responsible for paying after meeting your deductible.
Out-of-pocket costs refer to the expenses you incur for covered services not reimbursed by your insurance plan. Understanding these costs and their potential impact on dental care expenses is crucial.
Medicare and Medicaid Dental Coverage
Medicare and Medicaid are government-sponsored health insurance programs offering millions of Americans coverage. While Medicare generally does not cover most dental care, Medicaid provides dental coverage for individuals under 21 as part of the Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) benefit.
UnitedHealthcare’s Dental Plans for Medicare and Medicaid
UnitedHealthcare provides dental coverage for Medicare beneficiaries through its Medicare Advantage plans. These plans aim to safeguard your dental health and cover dental care that may not be included in your original Medicare plan.
UnitedHealthcare’s Medicare Advantage plans include preventive and diagnostic coverage, such as dental exams, X-rays, routine cleanings, fluoride treatment, fillings, deep cleanings, crowns, bridges, extractions, root canals, dentures, anesthesia, and dental implants.
UnitedHealthcare offers the Dual Complete® plan for Medicaid beneficiaries, which provides comprehensive medical and dental coverage. The Dual Complete® plan grants access to a national dental network and encompasses preventive, basic, major, and orthodontic care.
Contacting UnitedHealthcare for Assistance with Medicare and Medicaid Dental Benefits
If you have inquiries or require assistance regarding your Medicare or Medicaid dental benefits, contact UnitedHealthcare’s customer service team at 1-877-844-49991. The customer service team can provide information about plan options, enrollment, claims, etc.
Finding a Dentist and Dental Services
If you have UnitedHealthcare dental insurance, locating a dentist who accepts your insurance is crucial to ensure you can maximize your benefits. Here are some methods to find a dentist that accepts UnitedHealthcare dental insurance:
- Use the UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® directory of dental providers: This directory allows you to search for a dentist based on location, network, dentist’s name, or practice name, ensuring you find a dentist who accepts your insurance.
- Visit the UnitedHealthcare website and use their “Find a Doctor” tool: This tool enables you to search for network dentists, healthcare facilities, or hospitals in your area.
- Check with your dentist’s office: Contact them directly to inquire if they accept UnitedHealthcare dental insurance.
Once you have found a dentist who accepts your insurance, it is essential to understand the dental services covered by UnitedHealthcare. Here are some of the dental services available under UnitedHealthcare coverage:
- Preventive care: Routine exams, cleanings, and X-rays are typically covered at 100%.
- Fillings: UnitedHealthcare covers fillings for cavities and other dental issues.
- Extractions: UnitedHealthcare covers extractions when a tooth cannot be saved.
- Root canals: UnitedHealthcare covers root canals for infected or damaged teeth.
- Orthodontic care: UnitedHealthcare offers orthodontic coverage for both children and adults.
It is important to note that certain dental services may have deductibles, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket costs. Understanding these costs and their potential impact on dental care expenses is vital.
Dental Insurance and UnitedHealthcare Member Benefits
Dental insurance is vital in maintaining overall health, as untreated dental problems can lead to serious health issues. UnitedHealthcare offers dental insurance plans to help individuals manage dental care costs and prioritize their oral health. Here are some of the member benefits associated with dental coverage offered by UnitedHealthcare:
- Preventive care: UnitedHealthcare’s dental insurance plans cover routine exams, cleanings, and X-rays at 100%. This coverage ensures proactive oral health maintenance and early detection of potential issues.
- Basic and major care: UnitedHealthcare’s dental insurance plans cover services such as fillings, extractions, root canals, and orthodontic care. Depending on the chosen plan, these services may involve deductibles, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket costs.
- Dual Complete® plan: UnitedHealthcare’s Dual Complete® plan offers comprehensive medical and dental coverage for individuals with Medicaid and Medicare. This plan grants a national dental network access and covers preventive, basic, major, and orthodontic care.
UnitedHealthcare offers a member portal to access your dental insurance information and benefits. This portal lets you view plan details, check claim status, find a dentist, and more. Additionally, you can contact UnitedHealthcare’s customer service team for assistance with your dental insurance benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact UnitedHealthcare Dental Provider Services?
You can contact the UnitedHealthcare Provider Services Team at 800-822-5353 for any questions, comments, or assistance regarding dental services.
What is the UnitedHealthcare Dental Provider Portal?
The UnitedHealthcare Dental Provider Portal is a platform designed to help dental providers access more patients, competitive reimbursement rates, and dedicated support.
How do I contact UnitedHealthcare for general inquiries?
You can contact their customer service at 1-800-523-5800 for general inquiries about UnitedHealthcare. You can sign in to your member site for specific information if you have a Medicare supplement plan.
How can dental, vision, behavioral, and physical health providers contact UnitedHealthcare?
For dental providers, you can contact UnitedHealthcare through UHCDental.com or 800-822-5353. Vision, behavioral, and physical health providers can reach out through Optum Provider Express at 877-614-0484.
How can I find a dentist within the UnitedHealthcare network?
UnitedHealthcare members can find a dentist by calling the number on the back of their ID card. Non-UnitedHealthcare members can call 1-888-638-6613 (TTY 711) to find a dentist.
What is the United Healthcare Dental Provider Service phone number?
The United Healthcare Dental Provider Service phone number is 877-816-3596. You can use this number to contact United Healthcare specifically for dental-related inquiries.
When will I receive my UnitedHealthcare Dental ID card?
To inquire about your UnitedHealthcare Dental ID card status, please get in touch with UnitedHealthcare Member Services at 877-816-3596.
How can I find a doctor or dentist within the UnitedHealthcare network?
If you are shopping for insurance and want to see if your doctor is in the network or are already a member looking for a doctor, you can use the “Find a Doctor” tool on the UHOne website.
How can I access dental information after hours?
Through the UnitedHealthcare Dental toll-free number provided, you or your provider can access dental information 24 hours a day using the automated voice system.
How can I view the directory of participating dental providers?
You can contact UnitedHealthcare at 1-866-315-2321 or TTY 711 to obtain the names of participating dental providers. You can also visit their website at www.myuhcdental.com to view the most current directory.
In conclusion, if you need UnitedHealthcare dental providers’ phone numbers, contact the Provider Services Team at 800-822-5353.
Whether you are searching for Medicaid plan dental providers or looking for dental coverage with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans, the UnitedHealthcare website provides comprehensive information and resources.
Remember to check your specific plan details for dental coverage and benefits. With its largest national dental network and the freedom to see any dentist who accepts Medicare, UnitedHealthcare offers various services to protect your dental health. Don’t hesitate to contact UnitedHealthcare for any further assistance or questions.
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial Dental Provider Manual — 2022. Section 2: Resources & services. https://dentaltx.uhc.com/content/dam/dental-benefits-provider/secure/pdf/National%20Dental%20Provider%20Manual_v10%20June%2022.pdf
- Contact us – at the UnitedHealthcare Dental Provider Portal. https://www.uhcprovider.com/en/contact-us.html
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Indiana Dental Provider Manual — Hoosier Care Connect. Section 2: Resources and services. https://dentaltx.uhc.com/content/dam/dental-benefits-provider/secure/pdf/Indiana%20Dental%20Provider%20Manual%20-%20Hoosier%20Care%20Connect.pdf
- Dashboard – UnitedHealthcare. Explore our provider portal educational resources and access training. https://www.uhcprovider.com/en/dashboard.html
- How to Find UnitedHealthcare Dental Providers. Learn how to search the UnitedHealthcare vast network of dental providers. https://www.uhcprovider.com/en/resource-library/news/2019-net-bulletin-featured-articles/0419-dental-network.html
- Contact Us | UHCprovider.com. Contact information for dental, vision, behavioral, and physical health providers. https://www.uhcprovider.com/en/contact-us.html
- Small Business Equipment Breakdown Insurance: Full Coverage - November 6, 2023
- DBS Travel Insurance Singapore: Secure Your Trip with Chubb - August 10, 2023
- Sompo Travel Insurance Singapore: 2023 Ultimate Protection - August 7, 2023